Entrepreneuse sociétale sur les thèmes de l’emploi et de l’égalité entre les femmes et les hommes
Experte, conférencière, consultante, chroniqueuse et éditorialiste
Fondatrice et Directrice Générale de JUMP for Equality
Co-autrice de « Europee, 10 donne che fanno l’Europa » (Textus Edizioni)
Bruxelles, Belgique - Paris, France
Key opinion leader and Social entrepreneur in employment & gender equality.
Inspiring speaker, consultant, trainer, editorialist.
Position: Founding & Managing Director of JUMP – solutions for Equality at Work
Isabella manages currently 3 companies, 2 NGOs and a team of 10 persons with offices in Brussels and Paris.
Isabella Lenarduzzi has been a social entrepreneur, an expert in communication and event organisation for 35 years. Her areas of interest include gender equality, employment, education, training, entrepreneurship, innovation and European public affairs.
Isabella is an Ashoka Fellow since 2013. Ashoka Fellows are leading social entrepreneurs who are recognised to have innovative solutions to social problems and the potential to change patterns across society.
Isabella Lenarduzzi launched JUMP in 2006. JUMP is the leading social enterprise working with organisations and individuals to close the gap between women and men at work achieve sustainable corporate performance and create a more equal society.
She was member of several boards and the co-author of “ Europee, 10 donne che fanno l’Europa” a book in Italian on her experience of a united Europe (Textus Edizioni).
Isabella got several awards:
Here are some of the latest ones:
• 2018 – Award “Terziario Donna” for the best Entrepreneur in Europe for better equality between women and men
• 2018 - Femmes d’Aujourd’hui magazine has identified Isabella as one of the 85 women that are changing Belgium
• 2015 - World of Difference Award - The International Alliance for Women
• 2014 – Woman of the year – Lobby awards
• 2014 - The daily newspaper “La Libre Belgique” selected Isabella amongst the “10 Women of conviction who do good”
• 2013 - Ashoka Fellow
• 2012 - “Women inspiring Europe” by the European Institute for Gender Equality
• 2011 - “Femme d’Exception” (Woman of exception) by the Belgian Minister for Equal Opportunities Joëlle Milquet
• 2011 - “Tof de la comm” : award for event communication
• 2010 - Wimadame award (France) called “European female entrepreneur of the year”
>lenarduzzi.isabella [at] millennia2025-foundation.org
Fondation Millennia2025 Femmes et Innovation
Organisation dotée du statut consultatif spécial
auprès du Conseil économique et social des Nations Unies
(ECOSOC) depuis 2019